*(Constructed Square Feet)
Use Our Custom Estimating Service
Estimate Developed by Home-Cost Personal Service and Advice
Resi-Cost Managed is priced on the Constructed Square Feet (CSF) of your Home Design.
* Constructed Square Feet includes all areas that are being constructed and estimated whether finished or not. For example, CSF includes the garage, basement and living areas.
CSF determines a home's cost.
If you need us, we can be your personal home cost estimating consultant.
Resi-Cost Managed is intended for those who want a personal level of service and a professionally developed, impartial new home construction cost estimate performed by Home-Cost.com.
Or you may simply want the reliability of Resi-Cost but don't feel comfortable making the detailed decisions or don't want to take the time to go through the estimate process. Whatever your motivation, the results of Resi-Cost Managed are the same; personal contact, cost savings and reliable cost estimate results.
Here is what you will experience with the purchase of Resi-Cost™ Managed, providing a more custom, personal level of service.
1. Your secure login account is established and you download the on-line questionnaire form. The questionnaire form will ask you some basic information about your project, goals, priorities, target budget and other key information. You do not have to complete the Resi-Cost™ process on-line as in Resi-Cost Lite or Resi-Cost Full Function.
2. Next, you send Home-Cost.com hard copy of your plans and elevations or upload digital copies of this material via our FTP site.
3. Once we receive your information we will contact you to set up a personal conference call to discuss your project and review your material.
4. After the personal conference call, we will evaluate your drawings and develop a full Resi-Cost cost analysis, and develop the Baseline Resi-Cost model.
5. Depending on how the Baseline model compares to your budget objectives, we will develop an Alternate Resi-Cost model identifying alternative suggestions to bring your home cost in line with your budget. If you have some room left in your budget, we can run alternate suggestions for increasing the size or quality levels of materials and finishes, as you have directed in our prior discussion.
Resi-Cost Managed has been proven accurate since its launch in 2004. Our clients include consumers and contractors with homes ranging from 1,700 SF to 9,000 SF. From New Jersey to California and from the northern reaches of Minnesota to the southern tip of Florida, Resi-Cost™ was put to the test in a survey of results over a 2 year period.
The results? Consistently accurate new home construction cost estimates and cost savings ideas identified by Home-Cost averaged $81,000 per project, with a maximum savings of $270,000.
These savings were achieved while retaining the customers' core design goals for their home. This average savings of $81,000 per project translates into an average Return on Investment (ROI) of over 3,000%. (Yes, we said 3,000%).
SOME TESTIMONIALS AND REAL WORLD RESULTS
Last summer, you completed a Resi-Cost™ Managed for Pat and Sally K. The initial Resi-Cost Managed Baseline and Alternate, (including site-work and appliances) were $372,000 and $333,000 respectively. Later, you ran a revised Resi-Cost Managed Alternate Cost model to better reflect the changes in specifications that the client had requested. That produced a result of $341,653. I wanted you to know that the final bid from their General Contractor...came to $335,000, which was within 2% of the Cost Model.
Just a quick note to let you know that Resi-Cost™ Managed...was within $4,127 of his builders bid of $885,000...
We just got word of the builder's bid for the Jeff K. project. Resi-Cost™ nailed it again! Baseline was $432,000 and the bid came back at $425,000. That's within 2%. Great Job!
Ed and I agree that the Resi-Cost Managed analysis was accurate [within 2% of $1.5 million], took the scare factor away, and prepared us better for what choices we need to make.
Resi-Cost Managed was truly the best investment I have made in my home building project. I am an Owner-Builder who was concerned about the cost of the home that my architect had designed for me. I had a sinking feeling that my home project was way over budget. Resi-Cost Managed showed me that indeed I was over budget. However, the Resi-Cost Managed Alternate and the terrific, knowledgeable people at Home-Cost.com helped me to see where I had unnecessary expenses that could be trimmed yet still have the home I wanted. There is no way I could have done this otherwise. I finally have a sense of being in control of my home project and budget.